jamah.blogspot!

16 August 2006

Oh God. I HATE this episode.

Did I mention (a minute or two ago) we're glued to the watered-down versions of the old (well I suppose there are no 'new' ones, eh?) episodes of 'Sex and the City' on TBS? Jack Berger. Those of you who have watched the series know what I'm talking about. I just found the whole plotline that featured him to be so unbelievably annoying. Did it serve any purpose in the series at all?? It was just needless fluff. Turn it off, you say. Yeah, I've been feeling pretty tired all day and I keep meaning to wake up early enough to hit the dry cleaners before shoving off to work in the mornings, but still haven't managed to do that. Try again tomorrow...

TV: Didn't you just read what I said? Still that idiotic old ep of 'Sex and the City'
iPod: Make some smart playlists to sync up onto the iPod mini. Oh yeah, I just re-imported my whole entire iTunes library, so saying 'most often played' gives me nothing since the play counts were all reset after being re-imported. Grumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home