jamah.blogspot!

22 August 2006

Back in downtown just briefly

I was pleasantly surprised to get an invite to drinks from an old co-worker. When I started working 7 years ago, we worked in the same group in the technology division of my former employer. I probably last saw him at least 3 or 4 years ago, and he mentioned that a few other folks that we worked with would also be in attendance. There was something nice about being downtown again, and we were back at the old watering hole that I last frequented with them at least 5 or 6 years ago when I still worked with them, The Full Shilling. It was a nice, low-key night with just a few of us reminiscing over a few beers.

Afterwards, I stopped by our old favorite restaurant downtown, ISE, and there completely by coincidence while I was waiting for the takeout order, I ran into another former co-worker, but this was someone who worked in the organization I was last involved with at my former employer, not the technology division.

Now I'm stuffed full of katsu curry and old Seinfeld episodes (off the dvr).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home