jamah.blogspot!

21 January 2007

Fuurin Kazan!


Most of you who keep up with my TV-watching habits probably already know that I'm obsessed with the NHK Taiga drama. Most notably, I've been religiously watching Komyo ga Tsuji (subtitled, of course, on TVJapan, my Japanese just isn't that good...)

Fuurin Kazan, NHK's taiga drama for 2007, has started up for the new year. Needless to say, I'm really really eager to find out what it's all about - but I guess I just have to wait until Komyo ga Tsuji (the subtitled version on TVJapan) finishes, and just hope and hope and hope that Fuurin Kazan will then be broadcast subtitled afterwards.

I really like Komyo ga Tsuji a lot, and I'm very eager to see how the series ends (there's only about 9 episodes left?). From the description, it sounds like Fuurin Kazan will be a much darker series. I've already treated myself to seeing just the opening, just as a brief taste. (a few more links all about it below)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home