jamah.blogspot!

24 January 2007

sorbetto in inverno


Mmmmm... My wife got me just a small sample pint of passion fruit sorbet from Ciao Bella.

Wow... It sure is cold out there, and it sure is winter, and I'm still eating this. I can't believe how awesome it is. If you do find a Ciao Bella location near you, I highly recommend you check them out. So unbelievably good, I can't wait to have more.

You know, I talk a lot (especially here) about how fascinated (read: obsessed) I am with Japan and all things Japanese, but my wife mentions that she'd love to see Venice. I think I'd really like it too.

  • for the past three nights in a row, we've eaten Italian.
  • Since I saw an offer for it in the last issue of Departures magazine, I've been really thinking about an 8-day vacation package to Rome, Florence, and Venice.
  • I'm rigorously studying the Fodor's See It Venice guide

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home